4 Easy Tricks to unclog your drain naturally using home-made recipes
- November 27, 2019
- Posted by: ProActive Sewer and Drain
- Category: Drain Lines, Drain Main
A clogged drain can happen to anyone. Homes have complex network and things such as hair, soap, dirt, food waist, small objects, toilet paper build up are most likely to obstruct your drain system at any time.
A plumber is able to solve the issue right away. However it might be expensive and unnecessary for some cases. Here is what you should try before reaching a plumber:
Dish soap with Hot Water
Let’s start with one of the simplest ways to unclog your drain. This method will be very efficient if the problem was caused by grease.
- Proceed to put enough soap down the clogged drain.
- After pour a pot of boiling water down there.
This method will also be a good way to keep your drain system clean and working great.
Baking soda and vinegar
Another great way you can unclog your drain naturally is by using Baking Soda with Vinegar, This mixture together does a great job at it! When these substances are mixed, a chemical process occurs. This reaction bubbles up and gets through clogs.
- Remove any waste from the drain opening
- Pour ¾ cup of baking soda in.
- Pour ½ cup vinegar down the drain and put an old cloth on top immediately.
- Let it work there for 30 minutes, and put water to boil.
- Finally remove the cloth and little by little pour the boiling water down the drain.
This process is simple and does not require chemicals that will damage your drain system.
Finally, if after trying these different methods the problem persists, download our Ebook with easy tricks more to take a deeper look will be helpful.